Posts for tag: Crowns
Find out how crowns and bridges could improve your smile.
From sports injuries to a bad fall, there are many reasons why you may now be dealing with a damaged tooth or tooth loss. The important thing is that you turn to our Findlay, OH, dentist Dr. Joseph Touhalisky as soon as possible for treatment. We offer a variety of restorative dentistry options including crowns and bridges to meet your smile needs.
Your New and Improved Smile Awaits
Here at our Findlay, OH, practice, Dr. Touhalisky and his team understand the importance of getting crowns and bridges that look and feel just like real teeth. Crafting crowns and bridges is as much art as it is science. We take exact measurements of your mouth and use tooth-colored materials from which to craft your crown or bridge, which will offer amazing restorations that will blend right in with your smile.
Could your smile benefit from a dental crown? You may be surprised to discover that there are many reasons Dr. Touhalisky may recommend getting a dental crown. While most dental problems can be solved by simply placing a dental crown, a crown is most often used to:
- Replace a large filling that may have weakened the tooth over the years
- Strengthen a weak or damaged tooth
- Cover a cracked or fractured tooth
- Protect a tooth after a root canal
- Preserve what’s left of your natural tooth’s structure
- Restore chewing strength back into your smile
- Cover a dental implant
- Hold a dental bridge in place
On the other hand, a dental bridge is only used when a patient is missing one or two teeth in a row. Our cosmetic dental team here in Findlay, OH, offers a wide range of tooth replacement options, but dental bridges still remain one of the most popular ways to replace missing teeth. This is because dental bridges:
- Fill gaps and prevent teeth from shifting into these gaps
- Are fixed in place so they don’t move or shift around when chewing or speaking
- Make it easier to chew and enjoy your favorite foods again
- Are one of the most cost-effective tooth replacement options
- Don’t require extensive procedures or surgery in order to make and place
Whether you have questions about getting dental crowns and bridges from our Findlay, OH, family dentist, Dr. Touhalisky, or you need to schedule a consultation with us to discuss your restorative dentistry options, simply call our practice today at (419) 427-1500 to book your next consultation.