Posts for category: Orthodontic Treatment
How Invisalign orthodontic treatment from your dentist in Findlay, OH, can give you an outstanding smile.
A straight smile is a great smile, and Invisalign can make it happen! Invisalign is the most discreet way to achieve a straight smile because Invisalign appliances are virtually invisible to people around you. That means no one will notice you are wearing them. All your friends will notice is your smile.
Dr. Joseph Touhalisky in Findlay, OH, offers a full range of dental services, including Invisalign orthodontic treatment to give you an outstanding smile.
Invisalign works differently than conventional orthodontic treatment because it doesn’t use brackets and wires. Instead, Invisalign uses custom appliances, known as aligners. These aligners are revolutionary and offer some amazing benefits like :
- A discreet look, because the aligners are made of clear plastic, making them virtually invisible to people around you
- Enhanced comfort, because the aligners are smooth plastic, without any sharp parts to injure your soft tissue
- Outstanding convenience, because you can remove the aligners to eat and enjoy the foods you love
- Great oral health, because when you remove the aligners, you can brush and floss comfortably, without having to use special tools
- Invisalign orthodontic treatment is fast too. In fact, the average completion time for Invisalign is 9 to 15 months
Invisalign aligners are also strong enough to correct many of the same issues as conventional brackets and wires. Invisalign is a great choice if you have:
- An overbite or underbite
- A crossbite or open bite
- Rotated, crowded teeth
- Overlapped teeth
- Gaps or uneven spacing between your teeth
You will receive your first set of Invisalign aligners, which you wear for 2 weeks. You move on to a new set of aligners every 2 weeks as you discreetly and comfortably work toward a beautiful, straight smile.
To find out more about how you can straighten your smile discreetly with Invisalign, call Dr. Touhalisky in Findlay, OH, at (419) 427-1500 now!